How Cybersixgill Solutions Help Minimize Your Cyber Risk
Why does the dark web play such a critical role in the world of cybercrime?
In this white paper, David Strom succinctly explains why the dark web is such a critical part of the cybercrime landscape, and how Cybersixgill’s portal can provide cybersecurity teams with clear visibility into their company’s threatscape along with contextual and actionable recommendations for remediation – all from a single pane of glass. He also explores why automation and machine learning are essential in order for security teams to gather useful cyberthreat intelligence quickly and efficiently from the dark web.
We invite you to download this white paper and learn:
- How the dark web has evolved into a sophisticated environment well suited to the needs of cybercriminals.
- What steps these criminals take in the hopes of staying hidden from cybersecurity teams.
- How Cybersixgill uses information from the underground to generate critical threat intelligence – without inadvertently tipping cybercriminals off to the fact that an investigation is underway.
- Why Cybersixgill’s rich data lake, composed of the broadest collection of exclusive deep and dark web sources, enables us to detect indicators of compromise (IOCs) before conventional, telemetry-based cyberthreat intelligence solutions can do so.
- Which factors businesses and organizations need to consider when choosing a cyber threat intelligence solution.
About the Author
David Strom (@dstrom, strom.com) is one of the leading experts on information security,
network and Internet technologies and has written and spoken extensively on topics such as
VOIP, convergence, email, cloud computing, Internet applications, wireless and Web services
for more than 35 years.