How To Tackle the Top CISO Challenges with Agile Threat Intelligence
This e-book outlines the five challenges every CISO encounters at least once in their career.
And while most of it sounds familiar, it’s good to further articulate the challenges, hear from other CISOs dealing with similar challenges, hone in on possible solutions, and maybe learn a few tricks.
From hands-on tips on how to better communicate with your board, to real-life CISOs revealing information about their relationship with the board, this e-book is a short read chock-full of new takes on familiar problems, great insights and useful information for security head-honchos at every level.
If you have flexibility in your cybersecurity investment, you can use TI to actually LEAD your investment.” - CISO
What's in this e-book?
- 3 Things to Focus on to Maximize Performance
- 7 Ways Deep and Dark Web Real-Time Threat Intelligence Can Help Cybersecurity Operations
- 6 Critical Tips for Driving Preemptiveness
- How to Inspire Board Confidence
- What CISOs Are Saying About Their Board
- How to Maximize Security Investment
- What is Agile Threat Intelligence?
- Agile Threat Intelligence Requirements